Webinar: C-PACE: Financing that Works in any Economy
Date: July 23, 2020
Description: This webinar is for project developers, building owners, energy efficiency and renewable energy project professionals, economic development program managers, and capital providers who wish to learn how this innovative financing program can enhance your project’s capital stack and help grow your business.
- Toby Ast, Business Development Manager, Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
- Brian McCarter, CEO, SRS – RI C-PACE Program Administrator
- Jon Kelly, VP Business Development, Twain Financial
1. What is C-PACE and How it Works
2. C-PACE for New Construction
- Non-recourse financing* for up to 20% of eligible construction cost
- Reduce your equity contribution or other types of high-cost capital
- Fill a gap in your capital stack and lower your weighted average cost of capital
3. C-PACE for Existing Buildings
- 100% financing* with no personal guarantee required
- Long-term (up to 25 yrs) with repayment obligation transferrable upon sale
- Retroactive financing for eligible projects completed since July 2015
* C-PACE borrowers can defer initial payment for up to 24 months.